Sunday, November 25, 2007

My favorite Reads of 2007

My favorite reads for 2007 are posted at Mostly Fiction. Armageddon's Children by Terry Brooks should also be on that list. Just finished it last night. Loved it! My review will be there sometime soon. Oh, and I just remembered! Coyote Blue by Christopher Moore. I just emailed the editor, asking her to add it. I guess I better keep a reading log!

My TBR (to be read) shelf is never going to get any thinner. I keep buying books faster than I'm reading them. You know why I don't read mysteries? Because I'm afraid I'd like them too much! I'm reading A Princess of Roumania by Paul Park now - a recent acquisition - see what I mean? I'll let you know what I think.

Of course there were some "wish I hadn't" reads in 2007 but we won't go there. I'll take Thumper's advice on that one: "If you don't have nuthin nice to say, don't say nuthin at all." We had a code for that in our family. If one of the kids started to forget that bit of advice, I'd thump my foot to remind them.

And now if you'll excuse me, I have to go read! Tomorrow I write fiction, non-fiction and critiques - little time to read.

No comments: