Thursday, December 17, 2009

Clash of the Titans, awards and honors

This looks fun!! A remake of Clash of the Titans!


Here's the latest review of Awesome Lavratt.

My friend and fellow writer, whom I just guest blogged for, mentioned me on her guest blog on One Hot Mess. Her topic is attending sf conventions as a writer.

David D. Levine won the Endeavor Award for Space Magic. Congrats to him!

And here I am mentioning Joe Haldeman again. He was one of the Endeavor Award judges and he was just named Grand Master of Science Fiction Writers of America.

I finished Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde. Loved it! Review to follow on Mostly Fiction Book Reviews. I'll post the link when it goes up. Feel free to read my interview with Fforde while you wait.

vote it up!

1 comment:

dRm said...

Wow! Until now, I wasn't aware that a remake of Clash of the Titans was on its way.

It looks awesome!

Well, at least the trailer makes it appear awesome... I'll go see it for sure. If my wife let's me. ;)