Friday, January 2, 2009

Awesome Lavratt news still pouring in...

The New Year, for me started with a review Awesome Lavratt from SFCrowsnest. :)

And the head cold that should have come BEFORE my bronchitis. UGH!

Thanks to Amazon tags, Awesome Lavratt is gaining all kinds of cyber space. 14 pages of Google search sites and counting.

And I've come up with a platform of sorts to help with marketing. Most exciting! Now it's back to my Toastmasters club to perfect my new speech topic: Control is just an illusion. Doesn't that just sum up Awesome Lavratt? And what a versatile speech topic that can go ANYWHERE!

It's time to vote for your favorite books over at Preditors and Editors. I'm in two anhthologies listed there. The Best of Every Day Fiction 2008 and This Ain't No Rodeo. And on the EDF front, my copies arrived on Wednesday. The cover is most impressive and sports a nice little snippet from a Wall Street Journal review. If you haven't purchased yours yet, they are still available at Every Day Fiction and Amazon.

No comments: