Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Book review and guest blogger, Sue Lange

My review of the Promise of Wolves by Dorothy Hearst is up at Mostly Fiction. It was a great book. Now I'm reading a mystery, Tahoe Avalanche by Todd Borg.

I've decided that I'm really mostly a SF gal. There's a lot of fantasy stuff that I just can't get into. So, I just started but didn't finish one. I won't tell you what it was because it wasn't the author. It was me. It's just not my cup of tea. And then the next book on my TBR shelf was yet another fantasy book. It's been too long since I read a good SF. I have plenty waiting in the wings.

I'm reading the mystery first as I promised to review it. I'm enjoying though, so far. The only reason I don't read mysteries is I'm afraid I'll like them too much. ;)

Mind you there's some fantasy I love. Promise of the Wolves is fantasy. And I'm crazy for the Thursday Next novels by Jasper Fforde. I'm just more picky with it than I am with SF.

I'd like to invite everyone to visit my other blog, Science Fiction Matters: and all things Lavrattian this week. My friend from Broad Universe, Sue Lange is guest blogger.

No comments: