Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New look

Dig my new look? Big thanks to 123RF and photographer, Paul Moore for the cool graphic. I wish I had more template choices, more control over layout within the modules. Oh, well.

This Saturday, I'm heading down to San Francisco for a promotional screening of Battle for Terra (review to follow next week) followed by a California Writers Club meeting at Book Passage in Corte Madera, CA. Busy, busy, busy. :)

Look for another interview soon with one of my fellow authors at Broad Universe, Danielle Ackley-McPhail.

Found and interesting site that I'm going to explore. Come explore it with me. She has lots of marketing ideas and free materials. Fabian Space

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ann,

Great blog and I'm sorry I didn't see your comment on my image until today - thanks so much for using it and letting me know :-)

As luck would have it (in my very much younger days) I used to correspond with Robert Heinlein, Issac Asimov, and Werner Von Braun - back when you had to write and actual letter. My very best regards. Paul B Moore

Ann Wilkes said...

Paul, it's my pleasure. And that's awesome that you were pen pals with the big boys of the Golden Age.